Import block data
In This Guide
System Disk Import
Any previous data on this disk will not be kept and the disk will be replaced with the block data provided.
- Click Compute -> Virtual machines from the sidebar
- Select the virtual machine which has the disk you wish to import black data to
- Click Disks -> System disks from the navbar beneath the hostname
- Click the disk you wish to use
- Select Import block data from URI from the actions sidebar
- Enter the URL you wish to import from
- Click the Start import button
The import will be queued. You can track the progress within that disks task list.
Shared Disk Import
See the shared disk import block data how-to guide.